How to Join
If you want to join US you have to pass an Entry Test conducted by a Private Testing Service. Your satisfactory performance in interview, your medical fitness and finally grabbing the top order in the merit list would enable you to be a part of this Premier College. This requires your hard work and concentration towards the goal; if you prove mettle, Cadet College Killa Saifullah will warmly welcome you in the squad of “SAIFIANS”.
Allocation of Seats for Class 7th
o Districts wise Quota - 56
o Divisional Quota (Zhob) - 06
o Minorities - 01
o Other Provinces (01 for each) - 03
o Self-Finance (Not have passed Regular Test) - 05
Total - 71
- General science
Syllabus for Entry Test
- Application forms (enclosed with prospectus), complete in all respects, are to be submitted by the last date prescribed in the advertisement published in the print/ electronic media.
- Written Tests will be held on date announced through advertisement in the print/ electronic media and is intimated individually.
- Date and Venue for Entry Test will be announced later through print/ electronic media.
- A merit list will be prepared of all the qualified candidates.
- Qualified candidates will be intimated for the scheduled of interview and medical examination individually.
- Final selection will be based on relevant District/ Province/ Minorities/ Self-finance quota.
- Final call-up/ Joining letter are then issued (on the day of interview) and the selected Candidate are to join on due date mentioned in Final call-up/ Joining letter.
- The College will admit no liability for delay/ no- delivery or loss of the communication due to postal system.