Recognition and encouragement leads to motivation, thus ensuring refinement in future performance. Keeping the aspect in mind, 2 x best teachers and 6 x Cadets who obtained first six positions in their exams were sent to visit Karachi. The aim was to encourage them for more hard work and show them various facilities / sites in Karachi so that they can learn and polish themselves.
They visited following locations
- Wazir mension.
- Quaid’s Residency .
- Mohatta Palace Museum .
- P. C. Hotel, Karachi.
- Leprosy Hospital, Mangopir.
- Football ground, Mangopir.
- Mazar-e-Quaid .
- Visit Baba Bhit Island and Kamari.
- Maritime Museum.
- Sea View
- Frere Hall (Art Gallery).
- Saylani, Namaish Branch for Food Dastarkhawan and Saylani Head office.
- Naval Academy .
- Moin Khan Academy.
- Visit of HQ Pakistan Rangers,
Sindh and meeting with DG Rangers